10 Từ vựng “chất” chinh phục IELTS 9.0
10 từ vựng quan trọng iGIS đều đưa ra ví dụ thực tế giúp các bạn có thể hiểu và biết cách áp dụng từ vựng trong một câu tiếng Anh hoàn chỉnh.
1. Metropolitan (adj): connected with a large or capital city.
A metropolitan area of South Germany is becoming developing rapidly.
2. Mimic (v): to look or behave like something else.
The robot was programmed to mimic a series of human movements.
3. Miniature (adj): very small; much smaller than usual.
Some parents expect their children to behave like miniature adults.
4. Moderation (n): The quality of being reasonable and not being extreme.
Moderation in eating and drinking is the way to stay healthy.
5. Monarchy (n): a country that is ruled by a king or a queen.
There are several constitutional monarchies in Europe.
6. Mirage (n): a hope or wish that you cannot make happen because it is not realistic.
His idea of love was a mirage.
7. Mischievous (adj): enjoying playing tricks and annoying people.
A mischievous boy
8. Miser (n) a person who loves money and hates spending it
Mike was a stereotypical miser, he spent nothing he could save; neither giving to charity nor enjoying his wealth.
9. Lackadaisical (adj): not showing enough care or enthusiasm.
He has a lackadaisical approach to finding a job.
10. Legitimate (adj): allowed and acceptable according to the law
The legitimate government was reinstated after the uprising.